If you wish to advertise a job opening or have office space for rent, please send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Berkeley County Public Defender has an opening for a full time attorney position for a criminal defense litigator. Supportive office looking for a trial attorney. Full benefits. Send your resume to email@example.com
Nice, large office for rent on Coleman Blvd. near the Ravenel Bridge for $450/month – this is an office share of an 800 sq ft office with the current tenant who does not need the physical space full time. Office is fully furnished, and rent includes internet, water, cleaning. The building is secure, has reception area, conference rooms, and break rooms with coffee/vending/refrigerator. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Mt. Pleasant office space off of Coleman Blvd, convenient to Sullivan’s and Downtown. Approx. 900sft with 2 offices, reception area, conference room, and kitchenette. $1,600/mo for whole unit. Rental of one office considered. Please call 843-906-7320 with questions.
Cordell and Cordell, a national domestic litigation firm with over 100 offices across 36 states, is currently seeking an experienced family law associate for an opening in its Charleston, SC office. The candidate must be licensed to practice law in the state of South Carolina, have a minimum of 3-5 years of litigation experience with 1st chair family law experience.
Cordell and Cordell offers a great working environment, career opportunities and incredible benefits including: employer paid insurance premiums for health, dental, orthodontia, disability and life. The firm also offers 401(k), gym membership reimbursement, ongoing educational opportunities and more. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a large, client and employee-centered firm. To be considered for this opportunity please email cover letter and resume to Executive Recruiter Hamilton Hinton @ email@example.com.
Solo general practitioner with an emphasis on civil plaintiff’s litigation and criminal defense.
Seeking a reliable, detail-oriented, permanent employee to assist in all aspects of law practice. Conveniently located in West Ashley near the Cosgrove Bridge. Salary is negotiable and dependent upon work experience.
Duties & Skills/Qualifications:
Excellent computer, writing and communication skills are required. Litigation and Clio Case Management experience are preferred. Employee will answer phones, order records, organize and analyze documents, directly assist clients, draft discovery, handle mail, monitor court dockets, compose correspondence, and maintain updated files.
Please send all resumes and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org For additional questions, please call: (843) 795-2298
• Must have graduated from an accredited law school and been admitted to the practice of law before the courts of record in South Carolina with a minimum of five (5) years of experience as a practicing attorney and preferably at least two (2) years of municipal experience. Maintenance of annual Continuing Legal Education is required.
• Must be in good standing with the South Carolina Supreme Court.
• Must possess (or obtain) licensing through the South Carolina Court Administration within six (6) months of taking office.
• Must obtain and maintain professional liability insurance.
• Ability to be available during nights/weekends and holidays to render services as necessary.
• Ability to be generally available to attend mandatory meetings in person and/or on short notice and the ability to be reached promptly by phone.
For a complete description and duties and to submit a letter of interest and resume, please contact the Clerk of Counsel at email@example.com or call (843) 884-8517. The deadline for submission is 4:30pm on October 19, 2018.
Two offices available for $1,200 or one for $600/month. Convenient location close to Courthouse/Post Office. Please call 843-853-5203 with questions.
A local law firm is looking for a motivated Veterans Disability Attorney to work in a fast paced environment on behalf of disabled veterans.
· Successful candidates will be eager to work closely with other team members to assist Disabled Veterans with their appeals for Veterans Disability Compensation.
· Attorneys who have recently passed the Bar Exam (in any U.S. Jurisdiction) or those looking to break into a new area of expertise are encouraged to apply.
· Experience in veterans disability, social security disability, workers compensation or medical record review is a plus, but not required.
· Successful candidate will possess the ability to use discretion, professionalism, and confidentiality in regard to sensitive information.
· Candidate must have exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Candidate will also be able to work independently while taking part in a team-driven environment
Apply to Miranda Baty at MBaty@SinkLaw.com.
Alex Toporek and Guy Vitetta have a great opportunity for anyone looking to share office space in a beautifully restored antebellum building in the Hampton Park Terrace neighborhood of the Charleston peninsula. A practice focused in the areas of Probate, Estate Planning, Real Estate, and/ or Contracts would be a perfect match. If you are interested please call Guy at 843.302.2050.
West Ashley law firm seeking a part-time Experienced Litigation Paralegal.
Please send resume and cover letter to Missi@sennlegal.com or by fax to (843) 556-4046.
Wall Templeton & Haldrup, P.A.
Contact Person: Lauren Larymore
Seeking litigation attorney with 2 to 4 years of experience. For more information about our firm, please refer to www.WallTempleton.com. Submit resume, writing sample, and transcript via email to Lauren Larymore. All responses will be kept in strictest confidence.
The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina is accepting applicants for a Paralegal/Compliance Specialist. Under limited supervision, the Paralegal/Compliance Specialist will provide administrative support to the General Counsel, to the College Chief Compliance Officer and support the Office of the President. Click here to learn more and to apply.