21 Jul Paralegal Wanted
Finkel Law Firm LLC has a reputation for delivering high-level representation, a legacy that goes back more than 40 years. We are a team-based organization that offers our employees a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a friendly & thriving environment. Our operating hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm. We are conveniently located in North Charleston just off the interstate and have ample free parking for our staff.
Full-time paralegal position in North Charleston office to handle Civil Litigation and Real Estate. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: time entries, client billing and collections, processing incoming and outgoing mail, new client intake, draft & record legal documents, processing payoffs and other documents related to real estate transactions, managing attorney schedules and deadlines, proficiency in use of office suite and document management software, drafting a wide range of pleadings, organize and track case files, and other administrative tasks as needed.
- At least 3 years of experience as a paralegal
- Must be a self-starter and can independently follow directions
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, work independently, and manage time effectively
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, & Excel a must)
- SC Notary a plus
- Paralegal Certification Preferred
Job Type: Full-time